What is First Aid Course?
The goal of the First Aid course is to assist participants in identifying and eliminating potentially dangerous circumstances in their surroundings, recognizing crises, and making proper first-aid treatment decisions. It is the treatment given to anybody who is suffering from a small or significant disease or injury, with the goal of preserving life, preventing the condition from deteriorating, or promoting recovery.
Why is First Aid Course important?
The value of first aid is known all around the globe and its power to make a difference cannot be emphasized. The presence of a qualified first responder is reassuring to both the casualty and those on the scene who are worried. This first responder is the most likely to act and deal with an incident. First aid is critical to an ill or wounded person’s rehabilitation and, in many circumstances, has meant the difference between life and death.
The importance of advanced first aid cannot be overstated. To have a competent person present is reassuring to everyone involved, as well as concerned people at the scene who are often reluctant or unable take action themselves until given permission by law enforcement officers on duty nearby that they’re allowed enter into an accident site without being held up waiting around outside witnessing everything unfold before us all day long just hoping someone else will come rescue our loved ones if necessary when there’s no sign.
What is Australian Resuscitation Council?
The Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) has produced guidelines to assist in fostering uniformity and simplicity. These documents are the result of thorough consideration for all available scientific research, which makes them a reliable source when it comes time make decisions about your health care needs.
The advice given by this organization should never be ignored because their guidance was approved through an extensive process that involved many organizations coming together with one goal: To provide you with the best possible outcome no matter what condition or disease status may present itself.
First Aid Course provided by The Bright College
The First Aid training provided by The Bright College is nationally recognized training course that describes the skills and knowledge needed to provide first aid to infants, children, and adults, to respond to a casualty, and to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in accordance with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) and other Australian national peak clinical bodies’ first aid guidelines.
First Aid and CPR Courses Perth Australia
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID009 Provides cardiopulmonary resuscitation, also popularly known as CPR certification describes the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty in line with first aid guidelines determined by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) and other Australian national peak clinical bodies.
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to infants, children and adults in line with first aid guidelines determined by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) and other Australian national peak clinical bodies.
Interested in taking a first aid course? Please contact the Bright College for more information.